Dall' Annuario 2006

DNA diseases and diagnostic test

« Older   Newer »

1. staffydea

User deleted

WHAT HAS BEEN DONE SO FAR?
    Following an application from the Breed Council, the Kennel Club has approved an Official DNA Testing Scheme for both HC and L-2-HGA in the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. This means that copies of DNA test certificates that are issued by the Animal HealthTrust will be sent directly to the Kennel Club. Test results will then be added to the tested dog's information on the Kennel Club's Registration Database.This will mean the test result for that dog will be published in the next available Breed Records Supplement (BRS); it will also appear on any new registration certificate issued for the dog and on the registration certificates on any of the dog's future progeny. This Scheme is now in operation and the Kennel Club will be issuing a Press Release shortly. In this release, the Kennel Club will invite all those owners who have already had a test done, to send in a copy of the DNA test certificate to the Kennel Club and we will add the information to the dog's registration database.

Traduzione
    COSA E' STATO FATTO FINORA?
    A seguito di una richiesta da parte del Consiglio di Razza, il Kennel Club ha approvato un Testing Scheme ufficiale del DNA nello Staffordshire Bull Terrier sia per l' HC che per l' L-2-HGA. Ciò significa che le copie dei certificati dei test del DNA animale che vengono rilasciati dall' Health Trust saranno inviati direttamente al Kennel Club. I risultati dei test saranno poi aggiunti alle informazioni del cane testato sul Database del Kennel Club. Ciò significa che i risultati del test effettuato sul cane saranno pubblicati nel prossimo Breed Records Supplement (BRS); ma appariranno anche su qualsiasi certificato di registrazione del cane e sui certificati di registrazione della sua progene. Attualmente questo sistema è in funzione e il Kennel Club si impegnerà a breve nell'emissione di un comunicato stampa. In questa versione, il Kennel Club inviterà tutti quei proprietari che hanno già testato i loro cani a inviare una copia di prova del certificato del DNA per il Kennel Club, e noi aggiungeremo le informazioni al database di registrazione del cane.

23 replies since 21/1/2010, 09:01   434 views